Over the past 11 weeks we’ve covered many aspects of developing an accounting firm marketing plan. Here is a quick review of the five essential elements:
1. Vision, Mission, Core Values
2. Current Situation
- Description of firm/niche
- Description of target markets
- Growth trends
- SWOT analysis
- Client analysis
- Competitive analysis
3. Goals and Strategies
As you review your marketing plan be sure:
- Your partner group agrees on your firm’s vision.
- Your mission and core values are genuine.
- Your client analysis is complete.
- You have taken into account the feedback received from your client and internal surveys, and your competitive analysis.
- Your growth goals are realistic.
- Your marketing goals are “SMART” and support your growth goals and overall strategy of your firm.
- You have included all the tasks or action steps necessary to achieve each marketing goal, along with the responsible persons and deadlines.
- That marketing activities are planned throughout the year.
- That you use a variety of marketing tools.
- Your team knows how they are expected to assist in the execution of your plan.
- That you are providing your team with the training necessary to make them more confident, effective marketers.
- Your rewards and recognition program will encourage marketing activity.
- Your marketing budget is sufficient to execute the plan.
Want to learn more about The 90-Day Marketing Plan process? Click here today!