About Jean Caragher
You’re already moving along well in that automobile of yours, but it’s just not going fast enough. And it’s making a bit of a knocking noise.
When we work together to boost your marketing efforts, you’ll soon find the ride much smoother, and way more gratifying. I’ll show you how to find your brand personality that sets you apart from the competition, how to plan months in advance and how to get new business to come to you instead of the other way around.
Contact me or call 727.210.7306 just to ask questions. There’s absolutely no obligation.
- Lead Author, Gear Up for Growth: The Marketing Trends Manual for Accountants
- Author, The 90-Day Marketing Plan for CPA Firms: How to Create the Roadmap for Your Firm’s Growth
- Author, Double Digit Growth: Tools From Top Firms
- Contributing Author, How to Hire a Marketing Director and Make It Work
- Contributing Author, The Marketing Advantage II: New Ideas on Getting and Keeping Clients
- Contributing Author, Bull’s-Eye! The Ultimate How-To Marketing and Sales Guide for CPAs
Jean has written or been quoted in hundreds of articles on professional services marketing appearing in Journal of Accountancy, Accounting Today, The CPA Insider, Seasonality Success, The Practical Accountant, CPA Practice Management Forum, Bowman’s Accounting Report, CPA Marketing Report, Professional Marketing, MarkeTrends, Partner-to-Partner Advisory, and other publications.
Jean is a popular and well-known speaker and has made presentations for the AICPA; Association for Accounting Marketing; PDI Global; Association of Accounting Administrators; American Women’s Society of CPAs; and, many accounting firm associations and state societies. Jean also conducts a variety of marketing training programs for CPA firm partners and staff.
- Inaugural member, Association for Accounting Marketing Hall of Fame, 2001
- Association for Accounting Marketing-Marketing Achievement Awards
- Corporate Identity Package (Firms Under $15 Million Revenue), 2005, 2011
- Logo Redesign (Firms Under $15 Million Revenue), 2001, 2005, 2011
- Brochure (Firms Under 75 Professionals), 2001, 2012
- “100 Most Influential People in Accounting,” Accounting Today, 1993, 2013
- “Top 25 Thought Leader in Public Accounting,” CPA Practice Advisor, 2015-
- Volunteer of the Year, Association for Accounting Marketing, 1999
- Member, Editorial Advisory Board, CPA Marketing Report, 1995 – 2005
- Member, Practice Management Editorial Advisory Board, Accounting Today, 1993-2003
Jean Caragher Complete Profile