Actually, it’s not a concept, it’s a reality: when you write a blog, an eBook, an eNewsletter or whitepaper, or when you create a podcast, you’re marketing your firm to prospects.
And when they see these examples in addition to submissions on LinkedIn, YouTube, Facebook or Twitter, not only have you gotten their attention – you’ve also secured your position as the expert on any particular subject. That’s Inbound Marketing. Here’s an article I wrote on the subject.
As a HubSpot Certified Partner, Capstone Marketing can help you attract, engage, and delight new clients using the HubSpot Inbound Marketing Methodology:
Capstone Marketing’s content marketing services include:
- Campaign analysis and reports
- Email marketing
- Landing pages
- Database development consulting and assistance
- Inbound marketing campaigns for lead generation
- HubSpot consulting
- Search engine optimization
- Social media campaigns
- Social media setup
- Website design and refresh
- Writing: articles, blog posts, eBooks, whitepapers, websites
Jean Caragher’s HubSpot Certifications include: