I hear it from CPA firms all over the country: there’s no budget for a full-time CMO – and do we really need to market that much anyway? Understood and yes.
The actual question is this: Do you really need a full-time CMO?
Let me do the heavy lifting. I’ll share my 30 years of marketing savvy with you and all I ask is that you keep an open mind and be willing to step out of your comfort zone. We’ll focus on your needs, whether it’s making your firm more visible, creating a marketing plan, establishing niche specialties, measuring client satisfaction, building your online presence, and more.
Here’s what I will do:
- Conduct a marketing audit to identify the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT) of your current marketing program, processes and initiatives.
- Meet with you and your team to establish growth goals.
- Work with you on an ongoing basis to organize and oversee the execution of your marketing plan.
- Work with you on a project basis to create and implement specific strategic programs.
- Mentor your in-house marketing professional.
- Make your firm more visible by creating a strong, differentiating brand.
- Create a SMART marketing plan.
- Establish niche specialties to focus your marketing strategy.
- Measure client satisfaction through surveys and focus groups.
- Build your online presence through your website, thought leadership and social media.
- And more.