You are looking for new business and the competition is fierce. The Capstone Sales Series of webinars will guide you through the sales process from finding the right prospects to gaining access to the right executives to creating a persuasive business proposal that will help you win the business. The webinars will be held from 12:00-1:15 p.m. Eastern. Cost is $89 each, or $225 for the Series. Use the Capstone Sales Series for Lunch & Learn programs for your firm! Register today!
September 22, 2010 – Finding the Right Prospects
Jean Caragher, Capstone Marketing
You aren’t satisfied with the prospects in your pipeline – or you’re starting from square one and need to create a pipeline of prospective clients. Attend this webinar presented by accounting marketing veteran, Jean Caragher, and learn:
· How to determine the best prospects for your firm.
· How to find the best prospects for your firm.
· About the resources available to build your prospect list.
· How to cultivate leads from clients and referral sources.
· About marketing activities that generate leads.
October 6, 2010 – Selling to the C Suite
Steve Bistritz, President, SellXL
You’ve created your list of prospects. Now, how do you get in front of them? Attend this webinar presented by Steve Bistritz, co-author of Selling to the C Suite, with four decades of sales management and training experience, and learn:
· How to understand what executives want.
· How to gain access to the right executives.
· Which sales techniques CEOs find most effective.
· How to use the face time with the prospect to your advantage.
October 27, 2010 – Creating Persuasive Business Proposals
Tom Sant, Hyde Park Partners
You’ve created your list of prospects and you’ve met with one or more of them. Now, how do you create a persuasive business proposal to help you win the business?
Get the answers by attending this webinar, presented by Tom Sant. Tom is the author of the best-selling Persuasive Business Proposals and has been called “America’s foremost practitioner of proposal writing.” He was also named one of the top 10 sales trainers in the world by Selling Power magazine. In his session, he will explain and illustrate:
• The difference between information and persuasion.
• The seven vital questions you must answer to create a client-centered proposal.
• How to differentiate your services in a commoditized market.
• How to create a compelling value proposition.
• Effective ways to follow up your proposal to win the business.