The first in a series of blog posts based upon The 90-Day Marketing Plan for CPA Firms: How to Create the Roadmap for Your Firm’s Growth.
Week One of The 90-Day Marketing Plan for CPA Firms includes an analysis of your client base. You might think, Is a client analysis necessary? Couldn’t I just jump in and start setting goals? The fact is, yes, you could just start setting goals but in the end you’ll realize that you made a mistake. You won’t have the information necessary to set SMART goals. Here are six reasons why a client analysis is so important for your CPA firm marketing plan.
- It will identify your profitable – and unprofitable – clients.
- It will identify your niche specialties.
- It will determine why your top clients are different.
- It will enable you to describe the types of new business to go after – based upon the qualities of your best clients.
- It will enable you to analyze fee trends.
- It will help you set realistic revenue growth goals.
Want to learn more about The 90-Day Marketing Plan process? Join me for a live webinar on October 2, 2014, 12:00-1:15 p.m. Eastern and chat with me and other participants about your own challenges and opportunities, compare notes, get ideas, find out what works and what doesn’t at other firms. When you register for the webinar you’ll receive the book for free.